Thursday, July 17, 2008

Work Confernce

After a full day of work I got in a work car and headed down the road. It is amazing how tiring sitting in a car can be. I called my little sister, Bonnie, and talked to her about 40 miles out of Pocatello. I informed her at that moment I was wishing she still lived there. I was approaching the I-15 exit 119 when I saw a billboard reading: "You're here, IDAHO FALLS is worth the wait." I am not sure how much of that I believe. I was glad to be approaching my destination and able to get out of the car. My hotel room over looks the Snake River. I can hear a train whistle. In the south edge of mu view sits an orange moon hiding a grin of the Cheshire cat. North of the moon stands the Idaho Falls Temple. In contrast to the darkening grayish blue sky the temple gets brighter and brighter rising above the tree line proclaiming glory to the God of heaven and earth. I so need a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment