Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunday Dinner

I have decided I need to be inviting more people into my home. I started with family. My sister Nancy came over with her family on Sunday night for dinner. They brought their dutch over to make our dessert....if your mouth isn't salivating you need more experince with this fine way of cooking.
I asked Nancy to bring her camera so I could get some pictures.
First off, my brother siad that without picutres is didn't happen...
So here it is, my new car...I am still getting use to it...and so is the family, Nancy and Brad missed my house the first time past because they didn't recognize the car.
MaryAnn is growing like a weed. Nanacy said that is all she has been doing the last couple of days, eating and growing.
The pictures I took of my house didn't turn out really well. It will try it again soon.

3 comments: