Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Break--2--Tuesday & Wednesday

Realizing Tuesday wasn't very far into the week, but still having a lot I wanted to get done. I decided that I usually work during the hot part of the day and can work outside before and aftr work I decided to work on getting the painting projects I needed to done. I finished sanding the walls I wanted to and went to prime the window in the "dining room". At that point when I decided to prime the window seal (which should have been done two months ago) I remembered the need to air circulation in my house while painting. This further lead me to decided to do my painting will it was cool out side so I could have all my windows open. By the time I went to bed Tuesday night I had my sanding done and my "dining room" window and patio door trims primed. Did I mention my visiting teachers came buy too. One of them volunteered to come and help me Friday morning, her day off. On Wednesday I wanted to make sure I had the dining room wall primed and the window trim painted. I need to the paint dry enough so I could tape it Friday morning to paint the rest of the wall. It was also on this day that I realized I working awful hard for someone on vacation. I made myself stop to take time to read a little bit more. (Mind you I have been preparing a talk all week so I had already been doing extra reading.) I decided I needed to work on a book my dad a lent mee, because it needs to go back to the library. The Power is Within You, by Lousia L. Hays. I got through the first chapter and decided I couldn't read it yet. I need to by it so I can write in it. You may here more about it later. Along with finishing the painting job on the dining room window I also finish the trim for the patio door and completed a coat of magnetic paint. Oh yeah, and I played in paint.net for a couple of hours (I was up way to late).

No comments:

Post a Comment