Sunday, July 20, 2008

That's what it's all about

We had a special Sacrement Meeting Sunday for the purpose of creating the Mountain Home 7th Ward. Afterwards I dad invited the young single adults over for pancakes.
I was suprised at the number of people who heard about it and came over. I believe at one time I had over a dozen people in my home. (No where close to Jon's record.)
I had some great helpers in the kitchen, Tiffany and Sandy, thanks ladies, oh and Steve (no picture).
Charmaine took the pictures and e-mail them to Mee. Thanks Sweetheart.
After most of the people left a group continued to hang out. We actually ended up making dinner together and watching a movie to finish out the day at my house. I think some of them who work graveyard went to do something else to maintain their sleep pattern. I, in my old age, sent them home around 10pm. Nevertheless it did remind me of the college days, and that on some days is what being young and single is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment