Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Break--2--Monday

I had the last week off for a summer break. It was nice to have a change of routine. I was able to accomplish a lot of things in my home. I figured I could do yard work while it was cool and house work when it was hot, but cool in the house. Monday: That worked well. It was nice being out side and getting rid of weeds...It was also nice to come back in the house... A while back I started sanding a couple of walls so I could paint them. One just because they are way too bumpy. I don't like textured walls anyway. It is my opinion walls a textured to hide a poor mudding job. These walls actually bit mee. Seriously, drawing blood and everything. I worked on sanding that wall for a couple of hours. I then got ready and went visiting teaching. We scheduled our appointments so my companion could be done by 6pm. I figured that would work well because I had a birthday party to be at by7pm. When I got home from Visiting Teaching I double checked the invitation for the location and date...It was the time I had wrong. Party began at 5pm. I made it there around 6pm. The party was for my Great Aunt Melva Mckenzie. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've had a fun week! You've been missed at work (Roadmaps group in particular!).

    ReplyDelete