Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Break--2--Thursday & Friday

I started the day with a walk. Then I made a list of everything I wanted to get done before going back to school indicating which things needed to get done before Charmaine (my visiting teacher) came, and which ones I wanted her help with. I decided I needed a drill and level to get everything I wanted to done. I was able to borrow such things from a couple of now from work (Thanks Schonstroms) It was a busy day. I got everything I wanted to done. As well as some relaxing. Charmaine made it about 8am. I had her work on painting the dining room wall "dutch" (I believe) while I work on other things including:
  • painting the kitchen window trim
  • painting my bedroom window trim
  • painting a couple of shelves in my kitchen (over my washer and dryer)
  • hanging an additional brace for my kitchen shelves
  • Helped paint the dining room wall
  • finished the magnetic chalkboard
Charmaine also helped mee:
  • hang three "floaters" (shelves) that was an adventure requiring the drill, level, patience and ingenuity.
  • hang binds in the dining room
  • hang dining room plaque
  • and move furniture into dining room
It was really nice to have the help. Then it was time to start cleaning. That will be Saturday. Dining room plaque reads:
A little faith will
bring your soul
to heaven
A lot of faith will
bring heaven
to your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment