Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

Toby is learning the tricks similar to my neices and nephews. Camera is out...time to pose.

fix up 003

The picture is meant to be of the dresser. I am hoping some one recognizes it other than from being in my room. I have only had the dresser since 2001. My Grandma G. gave it to mee as apart of her weeding out items upon down sizing, and to help mee have items I could use in my own place.

fix up 006 Upon receiving it I gave it a fresh coat of paint. It took mee a while to get use to having a vanity mirror in my room. It is currently in what will soon be my guest room.

If any one knows more about the dresser please let me know.

The quote in the top right hand corner, that has been there at least since I got home from my mission reads:

“When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power.”

--Ezra Taft Benson (Ensign, May 1998, p.81)

No comments:

Post a Comment