Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hypocritical Evolutionist

Hypocritical may be a harsh word. And, I am not going to claim "know" what I am talking about. I won't be sighting any journals or text by renowned authors. This is my opinion based on my understanding.

My understanding of the Theory of Evolution:

Survival of the fittest. Although there my be times when the "fittest" are fighting over the female a weaker one my be mating with her. This also includes the fastest lion eating the slowest antelope. Or, the tan bunny being harder to see in the desert.

On the human level this theory would support racism. White supremacy is about the "white people" being more "fit" than any other race. It supports criminal activity, violent and non violent (he-he; I out smarted you and have all your money.)

My understanding of the Creation Myth (I say myth because I have heard people call it so. A myth is a story created to explain something scientific that has yet to be fully explained otherwise):

Men and woman are created in the image of God. All the inhabitants of the earth are placed in their proper sphere God gave forth laws to HIS children for proper care and happiness.

On the human level this "myth" outlines the gift the earth is and how to use it. The role of humans is to take care of the land, the animals, and all the people as God's children.

My understanding of the liberal platform:

Save the spotted owls. Maintain wolfs on the endangered species list. Legalize and federally fund abortion. Abolish capital punishment. Provide social welfare for people who can't or won't work. Rescue failing businesses. Restrict constitutionally guaranteed right to bare arms.

My understanding of the conservative platform:

Restrict the practice of aborting children. Allow those to can to succeed, and those to cannot to fail. Maintain constitutionally guaranteed right to bare arms. Provide quick and needful punishment for those who break the law.

Why I say "Hypocritical Evolutionist":

It seems to mee "evolutionist" would be the first people to jump on the capitalist (work hard hard using mind and/or body) bandwagon. You don't see the lions protesting for the rights of the antelope. I have yet to see a hawk help a jackrabbit find shelter. How is it the people who claim to hold to the theory of evolution are all about saving the animals rather than eating them as the top of the food chain? They promote everyone having the same education and the same health care, despite personal efforts or skills.

Here is what I believe it comes down to:

Liberal/Evolutionist: I am but an animal. I follow my natural instincts. I shouldn't receive an unpleasant consequence for that.

Conservative/Creationist: I am a child of God. I am bound within the natural law of the harvest...I reap what I sow.

I choose to follow the Lord and fall within the bounds of the Law of the Harvest. There will be stormy days ahead. I would rather have the guidance of the Lord and be prepared than "eat drink and be merry" while it is easy and expect someone else to take care of mee when the storm comes.

How do I explain scientific "proof" backing the theory of evolution...a mere mortal attempt to explain the gift and marvel of God's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment