Thursday, May 21, 2009

(-: Modern Idols :-)

You may not know this. My family has a thing for computers. I am a beginner compared to the rest of the family. There are almost as many computers as people in our family. A couple of weeks ago while the family was gathered my dad pointed to my sister and said something along the lines of... "Take a picture and blog about that..." pointing to my sister.

Here it is...my baby sister bowing down before her computer. She heard it "What, me worshiping my computer."

20090501 003

A day or so later I walked into my sisters home to see this and had a thought similar to my father, take a picture and blog about it...

20090501 019

I really don't know what is going on. What it looked like to mee was my 11-year-old niece teaching grandmothers how to do something on the computer.  It just makes mee want to giggle.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that is me, I am teaching them the new family search it is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Bonnie is working on copying photos from many peoples camera memory cards after Grandpa's funeral.

    and below that Rebecca and Eilleen are showing other how to ise the new familysearch.org for researching and recording genealogy.

    ReplyDelete