Monday, December 22, 2008

TurtleBug visit...day 3

Yesterday was all snowy. Today they sun is out. TurtleBug (TB) and I spent a good part of the day getting ready for the Young Single Adults to come over for Family Home Evening. After doing the dishes and cleaning what I call the "flat surfaces" it was time to vacuum. This was the first time Toby was in the house while the vacuum cleaner was on. I usually leave him outside.

Another item on our "to do" list was for TB to see in the attic.

After running our errand for pizza TB wanted pictures my ice sickles out front. And Swiss Cheese thought I didn't have any decorations:-).

We then worked on figuring out how to make a granny square and then had just one more thing to do before the gathering.

Making the carmel corn...the candy making tradition moves down to another generation...

1 comment:

  1. The icicles are really pretty. Ryan was sitting up in his bedroom window last night looking out at the snow. He said, "I'm getting really worried that Malinda won't make it with all the snow." He keeps talking about making cookies with you. I was planning on actually making cookie dough this year, but we might go the shortcut route again.

    ReplyDelete