Sunday, December 07, 2008

Puppy Dog tails....

I wish I had a hidden video camera to preserve some Toby moments. The first one would show the hallway. Toby is not allowed in the hallway, and therefore none of the rooms off the hallway. He knows this. He knows it so well that when I walk out of one of those rooms he runs to get out of the hallway.

That's right, whether I am in the bathroom, or working briefly in another room Toby will sneak down the hallway. I think I was changing clothes the other day. Stepping out of the bedroom to find him laying on the floor in the hallway.

I have decided the Toby-ism of dumping his food all over everywhere prior to eating it is he attempt at killing his food prior to eating it.blogging 015

The hypothetical hidden camera in the front room would show him following mee around with his blanket in an attempt to get mee to play with him. It is his back up toy for when he has left all his other toys outside.

My newest source of entertainment is the fly. Now some people my have issues with having a fly in the house. Toby does. If you didn't know there was a fly you might just think Toby had issues. Imagine this...Toby peacefully sleeping. I am sure it was a happy dog dream. I am working away at my computer...then, all of a sudden he jumps. He turns. He points. But what is he pointing at? He is in pursuit. Nipping at the air.

While I stay seating on the couch laughing, as I watch my dog who has seemingly gone mad. Yet. I had noticed the fly just before he woke Toby. And I in full knowledge take delight in watching my dog seek revenge on the creature who disturbed his slumber.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Very cute. Pets add a lot of enjoyment to life, don't they? I love the invisible nemesis behavior, snapping at the air. So funny.

    ReplyDelete