Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a time for change

Some of you know I had a rather emotionally charged weekend. I had been thinking I needed to make so changes, now I have a few more reasons, or motivating factors. I wanted to take a friend's advice to do something that will make me happy. I couldn't decide for sure what I wanted to do.

 

As a gift from the Lord, a couple of friends happened to get off work early today. One of those friends happened to own a shotgun, and is usually willing to take me shooting :-) So, after dinner at AJ's...Shooting we went.

shotgun

 

To top off a "redneck" girls night off I got a home done cut and dye job. My hair is still wet so you cannot really see the color. It is shorter than I was thinking. The change is fun. I am looking forward the reactions at work in the morning.

 

080929 side

080929 back

1 comment: