Tuesday, October 07, 2008

General Conference

080920 Jon 013

This past weekend as the 178th Semi Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This is an event I have learned to greatly look forward to. It is on opportunity to set learn at the feet of prophets, gaining more refined direction for life. This year I was especially looking forward to it, thirsty for living waters. I was not disappointed.

080920 Jon 014

A couple of months ago a friend told mee he had gotten a bunch of tickets and invited mee to join a group on an expedition to Utah. The above picture is a part of the group. I was delighted, while saving seats Sunday Morning, to have a row of Young Single Adults from Mountain Home complemented by our Stake President.

080920 Jon 043

A number in our group had never been able to enjoy Temple Square in Salt Lake City prior to this trip. As you can tell all of us had our cameras out. These pictures was taken in the Assembly Hall in the Southwest corner of Temple Square.

080920 Jon 046

I guess I'll throw in a picture highlighting my new due...080920 Jon 056

Tiffany is the one who cut my hair.

080920 Jon 055

Did I mention there was excitement about our visit to temple square, and be in the presence of the Lord's Special Witnesses?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun... sorry I didn't do the tag, I did that one a long while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Malinda and I like the new do too. General Conference was great, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete