Friday, September 05, 2008

What's in a name?

Today, I became the proud owner of a puppy. He is pretty cute. Our clinical director, Matt,  has been trying to distribute some German Shorthaired Pointer puppies for a couple of months. I, for a while, have been considering getting a dog. I have also had a number of people encourage mee to do so. "It's better than living alone." and "It will give you a reason to go home." It will also give mee reason for more walks.

The Matt's children have been calling him Demon. Matt said calls it a bunch of different things so the name wouldn't stick. I was thinking Demon might be an okay name, but now I cannot decide. I want it to be a good name, that will fit his personality. I hear that Pointers are great hunting dogs. This would come in very handy if I knew how to hunt. To keep with that I might trying to come up with a name suitable for a skilled hunter.

He is sure to add a new level to my life.   Pictures coming....

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for the name of a skilled hunter, you could try Nimrod.

    ReplyDelete