Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

While I was a student at the University of Idaho I became a member of the Student Alumni Relations Board (SArb). Which led to the other...loving the University of Idaho because I joined SArb, or joining SArb because of a love for the University of Idaho.
I also liked to say SArb expanded my horizons. I had the opportunity to participate in a number of district and international conferences for the Association of Student Advancement Programs (ASAP).
Here are some pictures from our 1999 trip to Chicago. This indicated my first flight on an airplane.
We went to the Micheal Jordan restaurant. The people in Chicago thought we were weird to walk from our hotel...Chicago is flat...
They were having some sort of street art display with the cows. There were lots and lots of them throughout the city.
We went to a Chicago Cubs game. I can say I say Sammy Sosa play ball.
A few of us adoring our advisor Timmy.
More in the coming weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment