Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In Review....

It has almost been a year since I moved to Mountain Home. I have decided to review some things that have brought mee to this point.

During the Summer of 2007 I was had taken an extra Summer job to help pass the time. I was working to help out at Three Springs.

080920 Jon 006

About half way through the summer I was offered a full time job. I quickly learned to love my new job.

080920 Jon 008

This is TJ. She is typically the first person to greet mee each morning.

080920 Jon 007

This is John. He is the man in charge. Due to the number of people I know I usually refer to him as "my boss John".

When deciding to take the job I new I would move to Mt, Home. I briefly looked into getting an apartment. As many of you know. I bought a house. It was almost a year ago when I closed and more completely move my life to Mt. Home. My next few blogs will be to reflection and introduction to things and people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment