Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

For most people using the restroom is not a memorable experience. I don't usually pay that much attention. Most of my foreign language teachers expressed the need to be able to ask for the restroom in the native language. I have seen a variety of different colors and creative methods to indicate location and designate gender. The following may, however, remain I favorite:

I believe it was under the direction of Dr. Kip Jenkins these restrooms where labeled in such a manner. It didn't take long for new comers to catch on..."I am going to visit with Eve."
I do have one favorite memory. It is not very detailed. The Relief Society and Priesthood where having a competition to see which organization could complete the greatest percentage of visits in this particular month.
Of course, it was the last or second to last day of the month. The Institute was full of people trying to visit with  their designated people.
Thus, there was no where left to visit privately. I suggested the shower in the women's restroom. There is a good size bench in there.  Although it was not ideal...I can say I have been visit taught in "Eve" at the Moscow Idaho LDS Institute of Religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment