Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear President Obama,

It has come to my attention that you indent to "[cut] greenhouse gases". While I am in favor of taking care of Mother Earth, I do not agree with your approaches. I wonder, have you considered the "resistance in Congress" could reflect the feelings of the citizens of this great country.

As a voting citizen of the United States of America I choose to express my distaste in your reported plan. When FDR state "...we will not only defend ourselves to the utter most, but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us..." he was supported by congress and the people in this country. It was backed by action. I have not seen the evidence of you being supported by a majority of the people whom you are suppose to REPRESENT to the world.

Please learn to listen. Listen to the people who are the people whom you have to selected to SERVE. Listen to those who are there to help you. Listen to those who choose to be free.

Here is a link to the most recent article I have read on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment