Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who you know...

The phase "It's now what you know, it's who you know that matters", use to really irritate mee. One of the most important thinks I learned is college, it is true.

Although it still irritated mee, I was a little more comfortable with the concept. I have also seen the benefits of knowing the right people.

As I recently reflected on this thought a new one came to mee.

St. John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

 

A couple of verses on how we come to know God and Christ:

Mosiah 5:13 For how knoweth a man the master whom he has not served, and who is a stranger unto him, and is far from the thoughts and intents of his heart?

St. John7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment