Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

I met Beth at the beginning of my sophomore year in high school. Despite being in different classes I was welcomed by her group of friends. We once decided our parents should never meet. Her mom knew things my mom didn't know and vise versa.

I was delighted when she decided to finish her bachelor degree at the University of Idaho. She not only found herself successful, she found herself in love.

Beth married Jarrod in June of 2000. I was given one of the centerpieces from her wedding receptions.

bubbles 018

Beth's dad is absolutely amazing with wood, and her mother with paint. I have a number of crafts their hands have made among the things I don't want to get ride of.

bubbles 012

The carousel fits together and with a little help will spin.

Even Toby likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment