Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

I don't recall how old I was. I remember peeps only came in yellow. I do remember my dad taking us to the microwave to watch. Since then I haven't been able to eat a peep without the microwave. I recently decided to share the fun.
Now peeps come in a variety of colors. The two three-year olds pick out the colors pink and green.
First you want to take one out of the wrapper. Then, place the peep on a plate and in the microwave. Set the microwave for 25-30 seconds. Then watch...
You'll have to try it yourself to get the full effect.

2 comments:

  1. John's sister and her husband have "peeps wars." They each put a toothpick in a peep, and place both peeps in the microwave (facing each other) and then watch them battle it out as the seconds tick away. Hmmm...I don't think our kids have seen that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie--That's awesome. I think I heard that before. I'll have to give that a try too. I highly encourage you to let your boys in on the fun!!

    ReplyDelete