Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

New Year 037

Here is my Little Man with his baby sister. I was working at MHS when he was to me born. I remember it was a day of finals. The student were all gone by 11am. I was at school when I felt a need to go home. It is hard to explain the way it felt. I was going to go home to eat dinner. When I found myself in the Quizno's parking lot I was more than willing to go in for my favorite, Turkey Bacon Guacamole Sandwich.

I had just pulled into the parking lot at home when my phone rang. It was my brother-in-law. I don't remember everything he said. I needed to go over, and an ambulance was on the way.

My sister had been on bed rest (as much as a home schooling mother of three can be) for 6 weeks. It had previously been determined I would by the emergency PM call. I was geographically closest.

By the time I arrived the paramedics were on the scene, as well as some fireman. I believe one of the paramedics had the name Kevin...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment