Sunday, June 08, 2008

still going

I guess the adventures of Mee n' Boyd are still going on. When I returned to Boise last week I found that I could not start my car. We tried jumping it. It almost worked. Nevertheless it did not. My sister was gracious enough to let me borrow her husbands truck for the week. (He was in Orlando for a conference). I was grateful to have something to drive. It also came in handy picking up all the fun stuff order threw my "AtHome America" party, and investing in a wheel barrel. I returned with the truck to Boise yesterday. My dad had the diagnosis. My car is worth about a $500 donation to a charity that will take it on my taxes. Thus....the search began. Will I be okay without a standard transmition? Do I have any idea as to what I want? Have I really accepted the fact that I need a "new to mee" car?

1 comment: