Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sometimes we know where are habits come from. Why we do what we do. There are many things that are learned throughout our lives. I am not sure why we do, what we do, especially when we are not feeling well. Are we looking for the comfort of home? Something that will help us relax?
I have long sense learned that when I am not feeling well I rely on John Wayne movies to keep me company. Mock mee you might....but can you deny he is a great American symbol of patriotism, and strong pioneering character?

2 comments:

  1. The question is... How many people can tell you, just by looking at the picture, which movie it comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not particully care for The Duke but I am a sucker for old flicks. My fav? Singing in the Rain!

    TNT

    ReplyDelete