Saturday, May 03, 2008

Rave

I ran away. I am not quite sure what was driving the desire to do so. I felt a desire, almost a need to see Jon. Not sure. Even as I sit here in his house, using one of his computers, I am not sure why I decided to come. I am glad I came. It has been fun seeing him. He was in the last couple of hours getting ready for a huge party he had been planning for months. I think I was helpful. He is pretty sure he had almost 150 people here last night. I think he did GREAT. It was billed as a drug free Rave. I am have never been to a real rave so I couldn't tell you how closely they compare. It was fun. The house looked sweet. Upstairs was all black light with a sweet poster Brenton (a roomie) picked up for the event. Down stairs was music, lights, fog, and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment