Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Comfy, Fluffy Chair

As previously mentioned I spent Monday sitting on a bag of ice. What I didn't mention was that I was sitting in the clinical director's (Matt) chair. He wasn't there, and I needed to be up front. It worked for mee. It was the end of the day. I was almost done. I had a couple of people in the office harassing mee when all of a sudden I realized my bag of ice was leaking. I jumped up fast and grabbed the bag off the chair. TJ---the one person at Three Springs you really need to nice too, she has the Wal-Mart Card, sends Matt a text message telling him that I just peed in his chair...curious as to what was going on (nicely put) he reportedly carried on a conversation with TJ for a good while that night. At one point he expressed a desire to have a new chair with more padding... We are just here to please... I took in my big fluffy pillow. We grabbed the worst chair out of the conference room, but the pillow on it, hid his diet-caffeine-free-coke and left him a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment