Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Adventures of Mee 'n Boyd!

About 12:15 yesterday afternoon we were dropped off at the airport by my sister-in-law, Emily, my niece Rebecca, and nephew Isaac for the beginning of our adventure. I am glad I checked in on-line. That meant I could drop my luggage off at the curb without paying the $3 fee. The conspiracy... Did you know you cannot take a bottle of water through security? Yet, once you have made it through that check point there are a number off places you can buy water...12oz for $2.29...hummm. WiFi in at the Boise Airport is free. You should always have napkins, you never know when you might spill something. You have to pay for internet connection in Salt Lake...not a chance. The flight from SLC to Orlando was 4:14:44, with a happy and excited to return home crew. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment