Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Memory Moment

I am getting ready for my trip to Nashville. When I thought about taking Boyd I remembered I haven't put up Sun Valley pictures yet.
This is one of my Co-workers, he wasn't this happy to have Boyd on his shoulder when I first put him there. This picture in in the Sun Valley Lodge Dining Room. I wish I was a really good architecture photographer. My pictures won't do it justice.
 This picture is also in the dining room. You can see the pine trees and the sun coming in. It had been snowing. It was also cold in the room. A small group of us took to setting at the window because that it where the heat came in.

 This picture is from our condo. It had more of a late 60's early 70's feel. It was big enough for the 6 of us. From the point where I was standing I could look down to the TV and fire place. Look across I saw...
a little reading nook. It was a great place to do my early morning scripture studying. The stain glass window on the right was in the room I shared with my assistant. It looked pretty neat at night with the only light coming from behind.
 Do you see Boyd?

No comments:

Post a Comment