Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Memory Moment

camera 021

 

I don't recall ever being overly attached to any of my stuffed animals. When I say overly attached I am thinking Linus style. Yet, There are some I currently feel I cannot yet depart with.

 

 

camera 018

Meet Mickey...I know really original.  What can I say? I was only a wee lass. In fact, it is my understanding that I have had this poor mouse since before I was one year of age.

 

 

 

 

 

camera 019 I don't recall ever naming my sock monkey. I remember having him when we still lived in Emmett. So, at least since before I was 5. However, I don't recall who gave him to mee.

 

 

 

 

 

camera 015This is Sister Duck. I got her from my mom for my twelve birthday.  She has a pocket on her back. It is suppose to be for p-js. I might have used it for them. She also came in really handy for hiding small objects as part of a  primary lesson.

 

 

 

camera 016

This is Calvin. I got him for my 16th birthday. He got the middle name of the boy I liked at the time. I know, very infatuated girl of mee. Now that I am writing this I am not positive which friend gave him to mee.

1 comment:

  1. lol That's awesome Malinda! I totally still have all of my stuffed animals. I even sleep with a blankie at night. I know very childish but I just can't help it. I have over 20 stuffed animals probably about 30 actually. lol I even still have one I got from a woman in the ward when I was born! So you are not alone:)

    ReplyDelete