Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sir Toby Alan

081107 house 005

So, I have a dog. I decided he needed a middle name. That is were Alan came in, it seemed to fit. I just started calling him sir the other day...so know he is "Sir Toby Alan".

081113 blogginh 001

This is Toby saying "May we go on a walk?" He paces back and forth, scratching at the door, when he is say..."come on, lets walk".

081113 blogginh 006

Toby has an interesting habit of dumping out his food and then eating it off of the floor.

081107 house 004

It has been interesting getting use to having another live body in the house. He is good at keeping mee going. We walk each morning, and usually again in the afternoon. It is also hard to be sad when you have a puppy around.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your tile!! So, I was going through a box of stuff that just keeps getting moved from house to house and I found a 3 ring binder of quotes that belongs to you... I think I found it in Tracy's stuff nad never got it back to you! Send me your address on facebook and I will put it in the mail to you!

    ReplyDelete