Saturday, November 01, 2008

"Gothic Prom"

I had the chance to spend Halloween with some friends in Nampa I hadn't seen in a while. Some of you may know that I am, or have become some one who doesn't do a lot of decorating for holidays. 

It seems to mee we do a lot of things out of tradition, without knowing any of the meaning, or purpose behind the tradition. Halloween is only the beginning of the Holiday season. Some seem to have forgotten holidays are "holy days". My friend Tammy taught mee how important Halloween is to her as "All Hallows Eve" and the accompanying "All Saints Day." For that reason I am willing to celebrate Halloween with her, her family, and friends.

081101 Halloween 025

The theme for the evening was "Gothic Prom" Here are the women ...at least at picture time.

No comments:

Post a Comment