Tuesday, August 05, 2008

still 20 something

The other day I joined a group to watch movies. It was nice to just relax and not really worry about anything. After a couple of movies it was decided to go on a walk. We walked to a near by elementary school where we played for a while. THEY HAD SWINGS, a lot of them. (I like swings).

I am not fully sure how the conversation got to this point. I heard someone say something about guns or shooting. I commented that I wanted to go shooting. I wasn't to surprised when Steven said we could go. I am use to hearing that. He said we could all climb in his truck and go. I wasn't the one who figured out he meant now! (Well, then,11:30 pm).

He was serious. We walked back to his house. He got some ammo and shotgun. We climbed into his truck. It was a short trip to the east side of town. I am sure it took less than twenty minutes for use to go through about 100 rounds. It was fun. I suppose I should break down and take a hunter's safety class.

No comments:

Post a Comment