Sunday, August 24, 2008

Do you know Mee?

I previously stated, my computer was sick. My computer is feeling better now. Being the sister of a true computer geek, I am now running on a system. I'll let you know what I think if it is something I think about from time to time. While my computer was sick the two things I was most concerned about retrieving were my pictures and my money information. But really, it was my pictures. For as for as I can tell, I have all of my pictures. In the process of healing my computer we needed to reformat it, thus making it (as far as I know) impossible to get any other information. After the point of no return I realized I had not secured my e-mail contacts. . . .oops . . . If you know Mee, can contact mee, and want mee to be able to contact you, please do so providing me with your snail and e-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment