Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Memories...

Here's a fun one... 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, still leave a comment for me so I know you were here!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at my sister's blog on here and hit the next blog because sometimes I like to read about random people and their life. Yours was about the third one I went to today I never thought I would run into someone I met once in my life. You are probally wondering who this is. Right? Well this is Marvin, I was in Mountain Home around the fourth of July for a couple of weeks. What I remember the most about you is that you were the first one to introduce yourself at church, the first one to make me feel welcomed! I am sorry but i don't have a blog that I regularly keep up, I might be back to comment on something else later. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete