Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday Memory Moment

As a high school student I took the opportunity to brighten peoples day by secretly decorating doors. I usually had one or more friend with mee. We typically had a "theme". 
A couple of themes were "Heart Attacks" and "Egging". A "Heart Attack" included color paper hearts either blank or with happy words, or positive actions noticed. "Egging" was usually done around Easter. Paper eggs where often colored with words including "Your eggcellent", "Thank you for being a good eggsample."
This habit is one that followed mee through college and the mission field. It is one I might need to take up 
again.

Just before the end of my mission I received a Valentine's package from my mother. In it was...

Heart shaped sticky notes. I was so excited! "Heart Attacks" were now so much easier! I am certain at least one district and zone leader fell victim, as well as various others.


From that time sticky notes have come out in a variety of shapes and colors. I often find it hard to pass up a new style. It is to such a level that I have a drawer at work dedicated to them.














One might think with as many as I have I wouldn't get excited about getting any more. What a mistake. I am continually delighted with new ones. These were received from my Little Man for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment